Do you want to work with exciting automotive technology on a state-of-the-art connected car platform and help tackle challenges that come with connecting hundreds of thousands of vehicles? Join us to connect the world's vehicles, build advanced, scalable systems for connected cars.
Our journey started a while ago, but it actually only just began. Exciting times ahead and we are now looking for a senior backend developer to join our team.
We all agree that this is a great place to work. We help each other, share knowledge, and are open and honest – it’s simply okay to fail!
In this role, you will tackle challenging and fun programming problems in a super friendly, and talented team, where idea to production can happen in minutes!
For magic to occur you should have
• extensive experience from server-side development, preferably in Typescript and NodeJS
• experience from test-driven development
• worked in small agile teams, where communication is key
• focus on delivering value for end-users
• care about quality and know what it means to ship high-quality code
• enjoy working in a collaborative environment, always interested to share knowledge and improve your craftsmanship
It would be nice if you have
• experience from DevOps
• worked with AWS
• worked with microservices
• experience from working in the entire stack
• experience from working with mobile applications, specially built in Flutter
• a genuine interest in the product we are building
• team leading or scrum master experience
Our platform features
- All infrastructure in code
- Deploys to production ~15 times per day
- Scalability by having loosely coupled microservices
- Built on a pub/sub architecture
Who we are Springworks International connects cars of all brands and enables manufacturers to add value, local market presence and end-user connection, through our platform and our ecosystems of partners.
Our two partner products are PaydriveSense and AutoSense, adding high-value capabilities to your car!